Technical Paper Preparation Instructions
Manuscripts must be written in English and follow the instructions in the Manuscript Formatting and Templates page. Document templates are located at:
Regular Papers should be no longer than eight (8) pages, Short Papers should be no longer than four (4) pages, Demonstration Papers and Posters should be no longer than two (2) pages.
All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by at least three experts and reviews will be returned to the author(s) with comments to ensure the high quality of the accepted papers. The authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference. Please only submit original material where copyright of all parts is owned by the authors declared and which is not currently under review elsewhere. Please see the IEEE policies for further information.
Only electronic submission will be accepted. Technical paper authors MUST submit their manuscripts in PDF through the EasyChair IRC2020 website (please register if not an EasyChair user).
Camera-ready Submission Instructions
Your final papers MUST be formatted to IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines (see the following link below). It is highly recommended that you proofread and check the layout of your paper BEFORE submitting.
Please follow this link. – It may only be submitted in PDF format.
Registration and Publication Policy:
1. Every paper accepted for IRC 2020 and workshops MUST have attached to it at least one registration at the full member/nonmember rate. Thus, for a paper for which all authors are students, one student author will be required to register at the full registration rate.
2. In the case of multiple acceptances, each extra paper can be registered with a discount of USD 100.
3. A full or concise paper registration is entitled for a free poster registration.
4. Every registered paper will be included in the conference proceedings and MUST be presented during the conference.
5. Failure to register will result in removal of your paper from the conference proceedings and the IEEE eXplore library.
6. Failure to present a paper at the conference without a substitute (no show) will result in removal of your paper from the IEEE eXplore library.
7. The page numbers for regular, short, industry, workshop, and poster papers are limited to 8, 4, 4, 6, and 2 pages, respectively, including all figures, tables, and references.
8. Regular, short, and workshop papers are allowed up to 2 extra pages with $100 per extra page. No extra page is allowed for posters, demo papers, or extended abstracts.